Possibly the only thing more legendary than Lilly Pulitzer is the Lilly Pulitzer Warehouse Sale, a pilgrimage for generations of Lilly lovers. At the last sale Lindsay Lebresco, the company's Social Media Manager, snagged a real treat for one Style Maniac reader to win. (Don't we just love her!)
"Glam It Up" is a chic clutch in pebbly textured black with a subtle sheen, gorgeous gold coral brooch-like detail. and hot pink "Lilly" script lining. Inside zip pocket, snap closure and enough room for your phone, lipstick, and a few other essentials. Retail price $128. Very versatile style -- this clutch could pair with everything in your closet. (Darn it, wish I could enter!)
To enter the Giveaway:
- Leave a comment below telling us Why You Love Lilly.
- Enter by Friday, March 2, 2012.
For extra entries:
- Subscribe to Style Maniac via email or RSS
- Follow Style Maniac on Google Friend Connect (click "Join This Site" button in right sidebar)
- Follow @thestylemaniac onTwitter
- Like Style Maniac on Facebook
- Like Lilly Pulitzer on Facebook
For each of the above, leave an extra comment to let me know you have followed / subscribed / liked. Current fans may also add extra entries for any of the above that apply. Good luck!
Details: Giveaway valid in the U.S. only. Entries accepted through midnight EST on 3/2/12. Winner will be chosen at random and announced on this blog 3/5/12. If your online profile does not link to an email address, be sure to include it in the entry. Clutch will be shipped anywhere in the United States.
Photos by Doreen Creede
"Use the good china for breakfast."